At SAFER-Training.com we collect information about our visitors for the following reasons:
- To provide services relevant to our anticipated visitors.
- To help us improve the services we offer.
- To monitor our systems as a protection against abuse.
- With user consent, to market relevant services to users.
- We protect user privacy through appropriate use of secure technologies.We ensure that we have appropriate technological security measures to protect your information.We ensure that when outsourced, any processes that service providers utilise include appropriate security measures.
- We respect your privacy. If you sign-up for newsletters and/or marketing emails they will be sent only by SAFER Training (Scotland) Ltd or from carefully chosen third parties.It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing.We may, however, email you occasionally with information or queries about your registration or your subscription account, for example, with reminders or warnings.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of where required or requested.
- Our site is accessible via the Internet. Wherever you choose to post your data on the site, it can be accessed from anywhere around the world.
- Where we or our service providers transfer data out of the European Economic Area (EEA) this is only ever done with the relevant protections required by UK law being in place.
How we use your information
- What information we collect?We collect information on our users through registration for newsletters and use of the website, through cookies and/or sessions, where you choose to disclose data, and when you respond to sales promotions.Services we provide involve the collection by us of additional information, such as your geographic location to enable the service to be provided as designed.
- Registration for newsletters. The minimum information we need to register a user for newsletters is an email address.We may also ask some further, voluntary questions during after registration (for example, Professional Networks) so we can gain a clearer understanding of our users. This also enables us to personalise and make relevant services for our users.
Who we share data with
- Carefully chosen third parties. We will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless you have given your permission.With your permission we will share your information only with carefully chosen third parties. Information collected by third party operators themselves is governed by their own privacy policies.Please note that we reserve the right to access and disclose personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate our systems properly and to protect both ourselves and our users.
- Third party access to your data. Any third parties who access your data in the course of providing services on our behalf are subject to strict contractual restrictions to ensure that your data is protected, and in compliance with applicable data protection / privacy legislation.We may also independently audit these service providers to ensure that they meet our standards. We may use service providers to help us run the site or services available on the sites, some of whom may be based outside the EEA. SAFER Training (Scotland) Ltd web pages use newsletter registration services from a third party platform. Information about your reading/viewing of newsletters may be collected by this third party provider. If you browse these newsletters, information collected by the third party may be connected to your account on the third party platform. For more information on how this third party uses information, please read their privacy policies.
- For statistical purposes to track how many individual unique users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect data listing which of our pages are most frequently visited and by which types of users and from which countries.
- SAFER Training (Scotland) Ltd and third party advertisers will generate statistical cookies to track advertising impressions and conversions.
- Placing cookies on your computer means we can serve you adverts that you might be more interested in, and allows us to control the number of times you see them and measure how effective our ad campaign has been. This helps us to reduce our costs. You can turn cookies off but if you do this you may not be able to use all services on our website, as we won’t be able to limit what you see using cookies. You will, however, still be able to view editorial content.
- To provide you with and simplify the services available from the website e.g. searching the website, sending messages and/or registering for newsletters.
- Cookies or sessions used by this website are used only for legitimate purposes and not for any purpose or in any way which would contravene EU Law, the Data Protection Act or affect your personal privacy.
About our advertising
- Some of the cookies we place on your computer will be advertising cookies, so we can understand what sort of services you are interested in.
- This information we collect about behaviour on your computer enables us to group it with computers that show similar behaviour. We can then display advertising to your computer which is based on these interests.
Legal information and how to contact us
For the purposes of the UK Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller for SAFER Training (Scotland) Ltd and services provided through the websites by SAFER Training (Scotland)Ltd is;
SAFER Training (Scotland) Ltd
25 Goodlass Road
Liverpool – L24 9HJ
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding SAFER Training (Scotland) Ltd’s use of personal data, please contact the Data Protection Manager at the above address, or by email to email@example.com