SAFER Training and International Workplace are proud to launch a new IOSH – approved course for the Marine and Subsea Industries.
IOSH Managing Safely in the Marine and Subsea Industries is a joint venture bringing together International Workplace’s expertise in approved eLearning course programmes with SAFER Training’s specialist knowledge in catering for subsea operators, marine contractors and oil and gas companies.
The course has been developed with stakeholders from a number of key marine and vessel operators, and features a bespoke case study film created to help test delegates on key learning points specific to the sector. The course delivers 24 hours of learning via online interactive content and customisable workbooks that accommodate the hazards, risks and control measures pertinent to marine and subsea operations.
International Workplace’s Managing Director, David Sharp, commented:
“We believe in making the learning experience as relevant as possible to the individual, and are pleased to add to our extensive training portfolio a course that enables workers in a specific – and particularly hazardous – industry to manage their operations safely.
“We have 20 years’ experience in producing learning and development material for businesses, and have used our own experts, and partnered with an organisation with strong links to the industry, to enable this course to be as accessible as possible for people who don’t necessarily have a strong background in health and safety.”
- Certificated and approved by the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), Europe’s leading body for individuals with a professional involvement in occupational safety and health.
- Internationally recognised HSE qualification.
- Training is designed specifically for managers and supervisors operating in the marine and subsea sectors.
- Hazards, risks and controls discussed are all relevant to the marine and subsea industries with case studies based upon International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) examples.
- Course layout allows for broad range of HSE topics, environmental concerns and risk identification and prevention to be covered in an easily digestible format.
- Reduce costs from avoidable insurance claims and solicitors’ fees.
This highly interactive eLearning course from award-winning training providers International Workplace is available to access now. Please click the link to view a demo video here.