OPITO Internal Verifier Training – Course Code 9020
One event on December 19, 2019 at 00:00
OPITO Internal Verifier Course
The OPITO approved Internal Verifier course is aimed at authenticating an organisation’s assessor’s judgements to ensure assessments are carried out consistently.
This award is designed to be utilised by any organisation where verification of competence assessments is required as part of a competence management system.
The role of the Internal Verifier is to monitor the work of all assessors involved in the assessment, ensuring accuracy and consistency of all activities and decisions.
OPITO Internal Verifier Course Objectives
The objectives of this training are that upon completion, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and scope of competence management systems.
- Recognise how to support assessors.
- Monitor and verify assessment records.
- Assure the competency process.
- Ensure record keeping and communication methods are robust.
If you require group training / training at your location please contact us to see how we can meet your needs Our instructors have experience of delivering training within the UK and Globally.