Instructor Led – Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment
This course is suitable for those involved in the quality assurance of workplace assessment and is recommended for those who carry out the internal quality assurance of the assessment process.
The Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment course involves carrying out internal verification or auditing of assessments, supporting assessors through feedback and ensuring consistency in the assessment process.
This course offering does not require the candidate to be directly involved with the external quality assurance process and does not require responsibility for the overall management of the quality assurance system.
The Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment training programme is designed to introduce delegates to the knowledge and skills that they will need to obtain the qualification, such that they can effectively perform the Internal Verifier role.
Where is the Course Delivered ?
We have regular open courses that you can attend at our facility in Liverpool and in Aberdeen. Please click here for course availability. However, if you have groups of people for training we may be able to deliver training at your workplace both within the UK and Internationally.
Our instructors have experience of delivering training in a variety of location Globally. For more information, please contact us to see how we can meet your needs.
SQA L&D11 – Internal Verification of Workplace Assessment
The types of activities the internal verifier-candidate will be involved in include:
- Preparing to carry out internal quality assurance
- Planning internal quality assurance
- Carrying out planned monitoring of the quality of assessment
- Providing assessors with feedback, advice and support to help them maintain and improve their assessment practice
- Meeting appropriate external quality assurance requirements
Workplace Evidence Requirements
After attending the training sessions, each candidate will then produce a ‘portfolio’ of evidence or provide authenticated evidence of their qualifications in all the key areas required. Delegates must provide evidence of the following nature:
- Prepare to carry out internal Quality Assurance
- Plan Internal Quality Assurance
- Carry out planned monitoring of the quality of assessment
- Provide assessors with feedback, advice and support to help them maintain and improve their assessment practice
- Meet appropriate external Quality Assurance requirements
- Demonstrate their knowledge of Quality Assurance of Assessment and of wider issues of Competence in their workplace
- Document or record all of these activities for assessment
- Submit their evidence to their Assessor to an agreed timescale
Course certified by SQA.
The Scottish Qualification Authority (SQA) is Scotland’s national awarding and accreditation body.